Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving at Kerri's.....

Here's a few shots from me from our family Thanksgiving.....you'll notice the scary resembleance to kerri's!!!
First is John doing his rendition of "Rawhide"...did a darn good job too!



Here's John and Jake playing a little pool....notice the mysterious orb over Jake!!!!

And I have no clue what these two wackos are doing!!!
Ahhh, Emily and her fashion statement. Funny thing is this is her tinkerbell from like four years ago!!!! It's almost too big now.

Tom and Kerri doing a little dance....I think to LaBamba....


And Mitchel, cracks me up everytime I think of it. I may have a video of this, i have to look.


I love this shot of kerri and the kids.


This was the teen plus group of girls. Oddly enough the shortest one is the oldest of the group. She must be in her early 20's by now though.


And here's a cute shot of Mitch and Hunter.


5 comments:

Traci said...

I want to go to Kerri's house next Thanksgiving. :D

monica said...

Fun fun fun!! (And Traci, I don't want to go...I can't sing!!!)

Terry said...

Monica who said any of us could sing??? LOL

Anonymous said...

That is one damn cute family!!!

Anonymous said...

anybody can sing once they get a few drinks in them ;)
Cute pictures Terry!