Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Adventure Continues....

Well I've given up on adding to the last post...so here's a few more shots.

We went to Japan for dinner and that was really nice. We had an excellent chef and he really had a sense of humor....unitl Leeayn brought up WWII.

Thank you very much!!!!! Here's his response to her!!!!!

You can see the embarrassment in Larilyn behind her.....LOL

He asked me how I wanted my steak done, I said...Medium...medium well, surprise me, so he flopped the raw steak up on my plate, then proceeded to try and feed me!

This is my cutie nephew, Hunter Boone and his dad, Tom. Looks like Hunter was getting the hang of the chop sticks.

A gaggle of girls, a lot of L's....anyway you look at them, they're crazy!

Of course it wouldnt be complete without the onion volcano!!

Now for a trip around the world to walk off dinner.

You just know we had to try these on!!! Patriotic if nothing else!!!



3 comments:

monica said...

yay for more pics

Traci said...

You're a grand old flag your a high flying flag and forever...

Ok, sorry those last pictures put that song in my head.

Great photos of course!

Amber said...

WWII - what?!? :0)