Thursday, November 09, 2006

Halloween and all things scary!!!!!

OK, maybe not scary...but a little freakish!!!
Here's a few shots from the parade and from some of the campsites at Ft Wilderness.
Of course the pirate whench crew and a rebel Tinkerbell,
my niece, Anna.



This is a site at FWCG, some folks go all out, it's really fun to see them.


Campground

Parade float


Parade Floats




LaRelle, just being coy. You can see Leeayn next to her and Anna and Jake in the background. Yes, I know about picture taking during the rides.....did it anyway!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Me? Coy?? HA!

great pictures :)

Terry said...

heheheehe

Traci said...

Love the campground photos. I just love it when people have Halloween spirit!

Next Halloween, you guys come here!!

monica said...

So cute and I'm so thrilled you are sharing all of these, feel like I was there!!! So...cute!!!