Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aunt Terry goes to college!!!!

Ok, not really, but it sounded funny! LOL This was a spare of the moment trip, I just thought Anna might like some company and it had been a while since we've seen each other. Before we knew it, I was in the air and on my way to New Mexico to visit her at college. I must be getting use to flying cause it didnt really bother me that much. Anyway, here are a few shots from this trip.

Here was our view from our room, a day shot and a night shot. We actually saw hot air balloons every morning, that was very cool.


Our first night we ate at a little dive down the street called Lindy's. It was just a cute old diner, with some sweet boys running things. They had some cool neon's on the walls too.

And please, let's not forget about the desert case! We split a piece of the chocolate cake with the cherry's on top! OMG....

The next night we went to the movie "17 Again" and afterwards we ate at a darling cafe around the corner, which reminded both Anna and I of a place we ate at in Rockford with Emily, the day they moved away. :(
Dont worry, it's a virgin drink!
Sunday was my last full day and we went to Old Town to see the sites. This is an awesome old Catholic Church, it's really lovely inside, I would have liked to take some pictures but didnt know if it was acceptable, so I didnt. Anna was dying to see a Nun...lol

Anna and her friend, Bailey
Too bad they cant have some fun!
There are so many cute little areas in Old Town.
Dont ask me why, but I love this door.
This was a darling little side street.

Love, love, love this old truck....where'd that monkey come from!?!?!?
And one last cute shot of the girls.
This concludes this years trip to Albuquerque!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Great photos Terry. That looks like a really cool place.