Saturday, April 11, 2009

DO NOT mess with this Grandma!

Ahhh, Spring is in the air....the flowers are starting to come up, the trees are ready to open their leaves, the birds are flying back home and it's time to take out the M16!!! Wooooo dog! Seriously, we just decided to do a little 'plinking' today. John had some cool targets that highlight where you hit. As you can see, I did pretty darn good! The bigger holes are from a cute little pistol called an LC, I hated it. Too long and hard of a tigger pull, it made my hand shake. But the small holes are from the Ranch Rifle, the one in the dead center was my first shot....for real!!! After the first shot i just lit into it with rapid fire and they all stayed within the silhouette, which i happen to think is pretty darn cool. I havent shot for ages, but it was so much fun, we're going back out tomorrow and then I will get out the 9mm Glock. Fun fun fun! Take a look at my poor little critter below. Let me tell you what's going to happen to the crazed robin that is making a mess of our back window and wont go away!!!!


5 comments:

Amber said...

Dang Terry - that's awesome!

monica said...

HOLY crap "Granny's got a gun". Should be a country song..... ;)

Terry said...

Just use the Aerosmith music to Janie's got a gun. LOL

Unknown said...

One more reason to not get on Terry's bad side ;)

Joanne said...

...yeah, she's way too accurate!
:0