Sunday, May 10, 2009

Before & After

Here is an update on the Florida houses paint job. While we were up in IL, we had some repairs done on the house, but most importantly, we had it painted. While I didnt want a lot of color on the house, I did want enough to make the white trim paint pop a little more. I picked out a soft green before we left and went with that. It was really scary wondering what it was going to look like, even though it was a light shade and pretty harmless. Well I think it turned out great. It's a nice soft green, much better than the almost white tan shade that it use to be. Click on the pics to enlarge.

Now to start working on the yard. The dogs pick up everything on their fur in the backyard, so I hope to get some flowerbeds done and some sod as soon as we get a sprinkler system.

Before

After

3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks cute!

Traci said...

Looks great! Nice soft color!!

Unknown said...

Looks good, Terry.
I love the color :)