Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Let The Good Times Roll....part two

Here's Leeayn getting in a little 'hammer time'! She's flatening out a bottle top for our scrapbooking..... woo hoo, check out that cleveage!!!!
Yeah Baby!



We visited the local quilt shop...always a favorite thing for us to do. Sorry it's blurry.



Here we are doing our scrapping, it was sure a lot of fun, although it seemed to take forever to get set up, must have been those deer antlers that threw us off!!! Fun stuff, good times!

Finally, it was break time!!!


The girls totally loved Leeayn, for the first hour she was there they did nothing but show off for her, then she couldnt get rid of them!!!! I didnt think I was going to get them back!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!!

For some reason in the first picture all I could think of was Tit Tat. ;) lol

Terry said...

yeah, i was gonna mention that, but you couldnt see it!!! LOL What could I do, she didnt want me to show the pic I took from behind!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun - yea there was a bit o' cleavage hanging out there ;)

Hey, where's the golf cart picture!

Terry said...

That was Leeayns camera...I'll have her post them to my bucket acct.

秦奋 said...

beautiful dooooooooog....

秦奋 said...

beautiful dooooooooog....

Traci said...

Snuggle dogs are always fun to have.

And thumbs up to the cleavage shot!!

monica said...

Looks like fun!