Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Let the Good Times Roll....part one!

Welcome to Keeneland Leeayn.....



I was so excited Leeayn came to my house, I still cant believe she was here!!!!! We had such a good time, it just went too darn fast. She will definately have to come back some day.
Here we are at Fibs, that was a totally fun night.
Thanks Kerri for not minding your mom to come and cramp your style!!!!



Here was our rendention of "Freinds in Low Places". As you see we got a little help.
These guys were so cute and such fun to watch.



Well after that night, we woke up hungry!!!!! We couldnt decide what we wanted, so we got a little bit of everthing!!! No, we didnt eat it all.

Thank god this is my site, I'm not showing my picture at the table! Ha!!!!


4 comments:

Amber said...

Holy crap - that's a lot of food!

Traci said...

Drunken karaoke, now that's what I like to see!!

Terry said...

no no Traci, we were the only two NOT drinking!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay for drunken karaoke...I mean, er, um.....
Great pictures Terry!!
That is a lot of food!!! lol