Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Get your butt off the curb and get on board!!







Poor LaRelle, she's been sitting on her butt for about four years now, just patiently waiting on the curb for us to show up someday and rescue her. Well her day finally came and she could finally get off the curb and hop on board the Motor Mansion! BTW, did you know you can literally die from sitting on your ass too long??? Just ask Leeayn, she'll tell ya!














Finally, her ride has come!!!

Allllll Aboard!!!!









Peek a Boo.....It's LaRelle!!!!!!


















Next stop.....MNSSHP!!!!!! Woohoo!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!
I feel so special. Terry dedicated a blog to me.
And I'm so glad I'm not sitting on that dang curb anymore! :)
Thanks to the wonderful wisdom of Leeayn, I know that my blood stream is probably full of poisonous toxins. ha ha
And I am most excited for my next stop!!!

monica said...

Cute!

Joanne said...

lol...I love that photo of you, LaRelle! :)

Anonymous said...

Those crack me up. I didn't know if LaRelle would ever get off the curb truthfully!

Johnas Rudberg said...

LOL - Great blog! :D

Amber said...

Hey, great blog Terry!

You can never go wrong w/ L1 photos.

Terry said...

Thanks Amber, I'm kind of struggling with it, I need to chat with kerri for a bit for some tips.

Unknown said...

You know, I'm kinda missing that curb. *sniff, sniff* lol