Sunday, February 08, 2009

Lights, Camera....Action!



You've all seen the photos of the little house in FL,  I thought I'd do a short walk through video of it.  We've done some painting, hung some junk on the walls, so I thought it was decent enough now to show you.  I still have curtains to make and things to hang on more walls, but it's ok.  Just as a refresher, here's a front and back view of it.  I'm going to have it painted and I cant wait, it's a little too dull for my liking.  I'm thinking a light seafoam green.  And I've ripped out some, make that most of the landscaping to redo it sometime.







3 comments:

Joanne said...

Terry, it's sooo cute and light and bright! You did a great job decorating it! I need to see a close up of the mirror above the sea cabinet in the living room. It looks so funky!

monica said...

It's adorable, really cute!! Tons of living space for sure. I love the huge back deck - porch area. That is my favorite area, I'd spend my life out there I think. Thanks for the tour!! :) I like the funky mermaid near the door in that bedroom too, I remember pictures of her from before I think.

Terry said...

Thanks guys. Jo, when i saw that weird mirror, i just had to have it...it is funky!! I got it at a place called Home Goods, the most fun store I've ever been in....totally love it! I will take a pic of it when we go back down in a couple of weeks. I cant wait to go back, I love the simplicity of the place and lack of crap. Monica, i really love that big mermaid, she's cut from copper, she just so cool. Got her at Sea Haggs, and they've closed up... :(