Saturday, May 17, 2008

On the road again......

Well, here I am again, on another trip!!! This is the third and final stop on my spring tour!!! Albequerque, NM. Hope I spelled that right, but probably didnt. My niece, Anna, had gotten bumped up a year in high school, and this trip was for her graduation. OMG, i cant believe one of the kids is out of high school....just freaky! Anyway, it was a fast and furious trip, but we had a great time. Anna stayed at the hotel with me the whole time, I always enjoy hanging out with her. My sister, Jackie stayed one night with us too, it was nice to catch up and just have some girl time. Here are a few shots from my stay, mostly grad shots, but also some with the boys too. Hunter is quite the camera hog....cant imagine where he got that from!!!

Our first night Jackie was working late, so we went to a Mexican restuarant for dinner....very cute place, here's a shot from outside.




Our little graduate

It's official!

Whaaaa? ok, maybe not!

Jake, Tom, Jackie, Anna, Me & Hunter
Anna and Me
Jake, me & Hunter the hamAnna & the future graduate!

Hunter being oh so cute at the restuarant, he was playing model for me.Last but not least...Tj at the ABQ airport headed for home.


Next stop.....Florida in June.




No comments: