Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tower of Terror 13K


Inaugural Twilight Zone
Tower of Terror 13K

OK, Who's idea was this!?!?!?! Amber....... Well this is what happens when you procrastinate and miss the chance to get into the short race, someone talks you into the big one. What was I thinking?!?! Although I knew it would be a challenge, it was one that got me wondering if I could do it or not. Actually, I just wanted to finish and live to tell about it! As you know, I only do it for the BLING!


Just me and two of my friends, Amber & Jonathan, oh yeah and 4,000 other people!


These were the mile markers along the way...wish i'd stopped for 8, but i just wanted to finish and not waste time.




This was on the sign oustide of the Wide World of Sports.

run, run, run, run......




Thank you Jesus, it's over, and I made it! You're right, I look tired....I was!


A nice guy took this pic for me after the race, he got down on his knees to get the Hotel sign in the shot....we had to help him back up...he ran too.

Last but not least......Da BLING!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job! makes me tired just looking at the pics!

Joanne said...

Congrats Terry! It is so awesome that you did that! Inspirational! ....and you make me feel very lazy! lol

monica said...

I'm feeling lazy too. I'm sooo proud of you!!! You could have easily said forget it when the half was full, but you did the brave thing and went for the bling. That's so great!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so freakin proud of you Terry!!! Seriously!! You go girl! =)

Terry said...

Awww thanks everyone...it was a good feeling to accomplish this. It was a long way for me. I dont know how Amber and Jonathan did the real marathon....that one would have killed me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is awesome....

Anonymous said...

You are AWESOME!!! :) That's why you're my BFF!

Terry said...

sniff, she likes me....she really, really likes me! :)

Amber said...

Check out those leg muscles!!!