Saturday, October 06, 2007

California Dreamin...

Stick a fork in it....Summer is done!!!!

Wow, what a great Mother/Daughter trip Kerri and I had. It's always great fun to get together with our friends out there....never a dull moment!!! Here we are with Holly as we first enter the park.





We were getting on the Pooh ride, Kerri was going to sit alone in the front to get some pics, when a man and his little girl jumped on with her.....we dubbed them "her new family" lol Of course we had to laugh at her.....and you can see her response.


Of course then we had to find her another family, one that had the same sports preferences!!!
Wow, it's the great pumpkin!!!Leeayn and I at Club 33....we were such good girls.
Me and Minnie
The infamous skyline of LA

Hollywood here we come!!
Kat Von D's shop from LA Ink....High Voltage with tattoo artist, Kim. She's such a doll.
Castle pic






Illinois!!!!!!!

(ya had to be there)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny...it's like I was there ;)

Leeaync said...

Oh my gosh - what an amazing visit - it was wonderful to have you guys here - what a shame that the Ls and I don't get together more often since we live so close - oops, sorry Hill, you too! Let's do it again - soon!

Larilyn said...

Leeayn, we say that every time that we get together, and then it doesn't happen. This time, let's really do it!!!

Anonymous said...

This time it must happen because I will MAKE it happen! =) I can't say that I've ever had a better weekend in my life than I did that weekend. That much fun may be illegal.

Terry said...

ok, just make us jealous!!!! Oh my lazy friend, you posted!!! yay for leeayn!!!!! LOL

Amber said...

You guys are nuts!

Emmy said...

Fun, fun, fun!!

Shame Matt and I missed the group pics!! I miss you guys and we must do it again!

Vegas sept 08 anyone??