Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Gettin High with Grandma!!!!

And our summer tour continues.....


Parasailing at WDW

Ok, so Kerri will kill me for that title!!!! LOL...just the same, we were high!!! High with excitement for our trip up in the sky. I seriously cant believe it was my idea to do this since I'm such a white knuckle flyer!! But hey, I understand this! It was awesome, Emily had as much fun as I did. It's so strange up there, very calm.....until the boat changes direction then it feels like your going to stall out....but you dont! We went out with another couple that went up, a Dad and his daughter, she was about Emily's age and a single guy that went up too. We were lucky that the Dad used our camera and took some shots of us on our journey. This was fun, I really like doing some of these off the wall things with Emily. Cant wait for the Keys and our wave runner adventure!!! Let the good times roll!!!!!


Here is Emily and I before we headed out to the boat.
Here's us getting on the boat.
Us on the boat.
Emily getting suited up, then me next. Now wait, are we sure we wanna do this?
And away we goooooooo!!!!!!!
Wooohooooooo!!!
My Favorite pic of Emily

A shot of the two of us....
What a view!!

Dang we were up a ways!

Coming in for a landing.

And we made it!!!

Our terrific crew, Dave & Kim

9 comments:

Larilyn said...

I know you have a waterproof camera and all...but weren't you afraid of dropping it in the bottom of the lagoon??

monica said...

Awesome! I am so proud of you!! I was such a chicken when Andy begged. Maybe I'll think about it again next chance I get. You go girl!!

Unknown said...

FUN!!!! Thanks for sharing Terry! =)

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun, but I just can't go that high without a guard rail. Someone had to hold down the dock ya know!

Terry said...

Larilyn I had a neck strap...I was very careful.

kathy said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun. I didn't know you went piggyback like that. Great pic's.

Anonymous said...

Too much fun!! You two are so adorable! :)

Traci said...

Parasailing rocks! Now that you've experienced it, you now know that you can do it any place!

Great pictures ladies! I'm proud of you Terry!!

Amber said...

Looks awesome!!!