Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday and Adios....


Birthday Boy!!!!


aka static head!




Well here we are at Chuck E Cheese's....my very first time!!!! It was my little nephew, Hunter's birthday along with sort of a farewell party for his whole family. My sister, Jackie and her family are moving to New Mexico....I cant spell Albequrqe, so I'll stick to New Mexico. Jackie leaves on friday, the boys to follow on spring break, and Anna and Tom when school is out. Anyway, here are some shots from tonight. Anna and Emily are always entertaining when it comes to posing!!!



Lets show the folks what they can buy Bob......






Weeeeeee, this is fun!!!!!




Jake doin a little soccer




Emily and her rat friend!!




Duuuuuude!


Wooohoooo, look at all our tickets!!!


Mitch workin the games...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :)

Larilyn said...

I feel slightly replaced by a rat....;)

Kingmsmn67 said...

So how soon till the MM makes a trip out to New Mexico.....or will it wait till this fall and make a swing by on it's way to or from Cali

Amber said...

Road trip!